Sourcing from field-proven teams
The Wise Media Publishing division works as a consulting and service partner for international media groups in every aspect of the editorial value chain, including strategy development, planning, production, marketing, sales and distribution. Its publishing industry specialists provide strategic consulting and ongoing operational outsource services, selected by prime media industry leaders in the US, Germany, UK, Belgium, Italy and Switzerland.
The distinctive traits of Wise Media Publishing’s offering draws from the deep routed experience of its editorial teams and the quality of its wider network, bringing together complementary skills and specialist experiences in:
- multi-channel publishing, journalism and field reporting
- international socio-political environments, in particular in the EMEA, Americas, South- and South East Asian regions
- science and technology, in particular in electronics and Information and Communications Technologies
- business and finance
Successful media products
Wise Media serves the publishing world, as an industry committed to the necessities of its audiences as the core element in the development of successful media products. New titles have been designed and launched in light of these priorities for different players of the international publishing industry, leading to success stories that see their establishment and ongoing evolution over more than a decade. The combination of publishing, technology and business expertise provides valuable insight into content, marketing and distribution level implications. This allows for the meaningful interpretation of the complex requirements of the publishing industry itself.
Business consulting and operative services issued to prime publishing houses include:
- Strategy development, from market and readership analysis, to the definition and implementation of roadmaps for brand development, distribution and channel development in print and digital publishing,
- Content Management, from editorial planning and research, to journalistic reporting, copy and graphic content; from multi-channel format design and population, including digital media and video, to full localization of formats.
- Commercial development and representation, from domestic and international marketing, to full promotion programs, to representation for distribution and advertising sales, as well as development of partnership programs.