Proprietary formats for world-class summits
Wise Media is a unique player in the international media and events industry, having enjoyed public endorsement and support from governments across the world in its strive to create initiatives of prime value for business and societal development. Rights to its established formats and events have been sold to international players such as Frankfurt Exhibitions and Hadrian Events.
The international Summits produced by Wise Media are renowned for their unique value as independent platforms fostering knowledge-exchange and networking at the highest level. Engaging public sector decision makers and top industry leaders, they generate an open debate by addressing audiences with non-partisan agendas and viewpoints, as well as without commercially compromised contents. Experience and legacy stems from more than fifteen years, conceiving and operating event formats all over the world in several languages, creating global forums for top decision makers.
Government Patronages and Ministerial Endorsements
Throughout the last fifteen years, Wise Media Events have enjoyed the active support and patronage of the European Commission, the Minister of Interior Germany, the Minister of Interior France, the Minister of the Interior Austria, the Minister of Justice the Netherlands, the Minister of Interior Turkey, the Presidency of the Council of Italian Ministers, the Italian Minister of the Interior, Foreign Affairs and Innovation, the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior of the United Arab Emirates, the Presidency of the Cabinet of Ministers, Argentina, the Government of Brazil, as well as the endorsement of prime law enforcement institutions and environment protection agencies.
A reputation for excellence in top-level symposiums
The Summits produced by the Wise Media Events division are leaders in their market sectors, having achieved the highest reputation among stakeholders and within the business community as a whole. The Sustainability Summit, most recently hosted in Abu Dhabi under the patronage of the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior of the UAE and with the endorsement of the European Commission, attracted government participation at ministerial level from the different continents. The ID WORLD International Congress was sold as a proprietary format to Frankfurt Exhibitions after celebrating its 10th anniversary edition in 2011. Its conference was organized by Wise Media Events in 2012 and 2013 and was hosted by Wise Media’s president in 2014. A number of initiatives and symposiums have established themselves as key annual appointments for diverse audiences across the world.
Examples of initiatives produced and hosted to date include:
- Sustainability Summit: a high-profile symposium of Working Groups engaging government ministers, leaders of international organizations and industries
- Finance Transparency Forum: the first initiative driving change and creating new trust models within the digital economy
- Future Cities: the series itinerant conferences on urban security and efficiency
- ID World Events: regional summits on security, mobility and traceability, hosted for EMEA and the Americas.
- Postal Innovation: the dedicated think-tank on digitization and emerging business models
- Global Migration Summit: the high-profile symposium on cross-border migration, trade and travel
- Electronics Day: the thought leadership symposia for the electronics manufacturing industry
- NFC Academy and Ubiquitous Intelligence Summit: think tanks bringing together industry and academy
- QUID Innovation Italy: a roadmap of club meetings and events on ICT-driven innovation.
Anticipating evolution in business, technology and society
The Summits produced by the Wise Media Events division conference division cater to select audiences of top-level industry executives, technology end-users and policy makers. Bringing to fruition a unique combination of knowledge, experience and methodologies, dedicated teams are formed to conceive and organize international summits, developing overarching programs and tailor-made agendas for effective knowledge exchange and high-level networking. These dedicated teams count on
- strong direct relations with key decision makers in government and industry
- active connections with major influencers in developed and developing economies
- well-established, first-in-class formats for high level interaction
Format development, licensing and full organizational support
Wise Media Events produces and licenses its proprietary formats. Its consultants can assist third parties throughout the entire process of event organization, from conception, development, execution and result measurement. Public institutions, event organizers and corporate organizations turn to Wise Media Events for its capability to develop permanent initiatives or establish stand-alone events for a single purpose or organization.
Wise Media Events are typically designed to create networking opportunities, to catalyze business opportunities and to promote innovation and sustainable growth. They are sponsored both by industry and government organizations interested in supporting initiatives that foster an in depth understanding of today’s evolving information society and high-tech environment. The Wise Media Events teams have a deep awareness of the commitment made by the organizer in landing a successful event and the and investments sustained by participating organizations and delegates, all of whom benefit from the exposure to key government representatives and industry leaders.
Direct enquiries about the Summits hosted by the Wise Media Events division to email@example.com