This is your chance to join one of the activities we have planned for the next two months for the members of the DEC Community so that you too can say to have filled every minute of 2018 with 60 seconds worth of distance run! We look forward to receiving your contributions in the form of candidate speaker submissions for DEC Summit 2018, by-lined articles for the official publications of our community, and participation in our video project of the year: ‘DEC Voices’.
What are the different options?
- Focus on AI at DEC Summit 2018 at the Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi on December 16-17 (www.digitaleconomyconference.com) – Submit an application as candidate speaker
- Focus on AI in DEC official publications: print, digital and twitter – Send us your proposals for articles and case studies to be shared for the benefit of theentire DEC Community
- Community video project 2018: ‘DEC Voices’ – Liaise with our DEC Videoworks team for inclusion of your videoclip in the official release of this year’s DEC Voices video
Let us describe, publish and share our experience with Artificial Intelligence!
In a nutshell, this is the checklist to get on board:
1) Speaker applications for DEC Summit 2018
In order for applications to be evaluated for this year’s Digital Economy Conference and Sustainability Summit taking place at the Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi on December 16-17, candidate speakers who would like to submit a speaker application in response to the ‘Call to action in the era of AI’ are to provide the following data in a single communication via email to the Organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Information for your Speaker Profile: name – organization/company – position/job title – bio/CV (narrative form, approx. 200 words) – portrait (high resolution color photo, 300 dpi) – full contact details (postal address, email, telephone, fax) by Monday, November 5;
- Information about your presentation: title of the presentation (max. 15 words) – Abstract of the presentation (min 200 words, max 300 words) – Focus topic(s) related to the presentation by Friday, November 9.
2) Editorial submissions for upcoming issues of the official DEC publications
In order for your contributed stories, case studies and other content to be evaluated for the updoming edition of DECZINE, Sustainable Development or the official digital media of the DEC Community, please contact our editors and send us your editorial contributions (email@example.com) as of November 5 and by November 15.
3) Video contributions for ‘DEC Voices Video’ to be released in December 2018
In order for your contributed video material to be evaluated, please contact the DEC Videoworks team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request specifications as of November 5 and by November 15 and prepare for an exciting collaboration with DEC video reporters (upcoming video shoots planned in: Sidney, San Francisco and Paris) and video production experts processing your contributed videos.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- DEC Summit 2018 – email@example.com
- DEC Community media platform – firstname.lastname@example.org
- DEC Voices video – email@example.com